The medical infrared thermometer measures the body temperature based on detecting the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages, the ear mode is for people above three months old. Users can quickly get measurement results by using our thermometer.
- All-in one button & Easy
- Fast 1-second Measurement
- Forehead & Ear Measurement Modes
- Accurate Readings & Safe
- Timely Fever Warning
- Recall the Memories
- ℃ and ℉ Conversion
- Turn On or Off the Buzzer
- Customers Satisfaction Guarantee
- The thermometer is FDA-approved and mercury-free
- The baby thermometer uses updated high-precision sensor probes and smart chips to provide accurate results and ensure excellent performance.
- The digital thermometers not only measure body temperature through the ear or forehead mode, but also measure the temperature of objects.
- 1 second fast measurement, instant reading. The temporal thermometer has a silent mode and has an LED light display that also provides clear readings in the dark
- All well-selected materials and components to ensure the safety of users.