The medical infrared thermometer measures the body temperature based on detecting the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages, the ear mode is for people above three months old. Users can quickly get measurement results by using our thermometer.
Display backlight color
- Green (normal): 32-37.4 ˚C
- Orange (high): 37.5-37.9 ˚C
- Red (fever): 38-42.9 ˚C
- One-key measurement technology to get exact measuring value within 1 second.
- Consistent and reliable thermometer temperature range (accuracy) is ± 0.2°C (±0.4°F).
- The infrared thermometer can not only measure forehead (suitable for all ages) but also measure ear (younger than one year age), which makes your test result more accurate.
- Trusted by pediatricians and medical professionals.
- 99 previous readings are available to help you track the changed of your body temperature